Vapourisers

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Inazagi, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Inazagi

Inazagi Zinc.

Ratings:
    +130 / -0
    Anyone around here a previous smoker who got into e-cigs? Would be interested in some discussion if anyone is.

2. theinfamousDJEZ

theinfamousDJEZ runnin through em

Ratings:
    +127 / -0
    I do.

Have an iLeaf 50W and itaste MVP 3.0. With several Aspire Atlantis tanks and several RDAs for my itaste.

Also hitting Gemini (Royalty), ANML (Looper), Traditional Juice (Lola), and Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve (Creme de la Creme).

I couldn't recommend those liquids more and I love the batteries as well. If you're looking for tanks you can't go wrong with the Atlantis and I could tell you what makes my RDAs are but I'm too lazy to crawl over and get the boxes out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Inazagi

Inazagi Zinc.

Ratings:
    +130 / -0
    Someone experienced!

Using a Smok TFV4 + X Cube II as my main driver, with my SUBOX kit's mod topped off with a Mutation X V4.

The liquid recommendations will be noted. I've heard of most of them but never in a context that wasn't a circle-jerk of a company.

My juices that I use constantly atm are: Novavapes Strawberry Milk / Orange Nimbus and dripping Fogwerks' Pumpkin Patch. It sounds like "pumpkin spice" but it's more of a warming, mild cinnamon blend. Great for cold days.