UC Santa Barbara Mass Shooting

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by He's a Mentalist 1, May 24, 2014.

?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. He's a Mentalist 1

He's a Mentalist 1 Patriot

Ratings:
    +16 / -8
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
  2. Shibby

Shibby Womanizer

Ratings:
    +336 / -0
    The friendzone is real. I guess he never considered he was a virgin because he was a beta faggot but blamed the girls. "Supreme gentleman" lulz

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  3. dyne

dyne Evol Staff Member

Ratings:
    +438 / -0
    Why even release this video this is exactly what he wanted I'd say just burn the video.

4. greg770

greg770 Nomene tengo

+294 / -3
    What a mean troll poll. Imo he wasn't capable of comprehending that rejection is not enslavement. That failure triggered thew rest of what happened. He was a fool, the rest of his character traits can be ignored.

5. dyne

dyne Evol Staff Member

Ratings:
    +438 / -0
  6. Hentai_Bad_Guy

Hentai_Bad_Guy PAIN PACKER!!!

Ratings:
    +265 / -2
    What a damned fucking idiot wish I knew the bastard myself so I could beat him around for thinking that dumb fucking way. Whiney little spoiled prick

7. He's a Mentalist 1

Ratings:
    +16 / -8
    I can see that rejection can be a means of enslavement as it delegates 'said' person to a narrow world. Rejection from all jobs you're capable of and you have no other option but to be a cherry picker working for $2/hour. That isn't enslavement? In fact, it's much worse than enslavement, it is more sinister.

But in this kids case, he was rejected by a small minority of women, he could have easily sought after a prostitute. But like my example shows, that is unacceptable for his means and self-perceived intellect, thus is a form of "enslavement" as he had no other choice but to gratify himself with those he finds 'less' than himself and that wasn't an option.

I think it speaks more volumes on society than anything else. This kid went through life doing the correct things, i.e., being marginally smart, a bit narcissistic, having money, driving an awesome car, and he didn't get laid?

Every movie we see here in America says the top dog has all of those traits and gets all the women, but to this kids dismay, it wasn't working at UC Santa Barbara.

He's an idiot though. You cannot be a God and want to participate in animal-like behavior with animals. He was so superficial and he saw women as objects to gratify himself with. From what I am getting he didn't see them as actual equals.

@dyne's link; if I didn't know what I knew now, I'd think he was a troll. But damn, he was angry that someone who didn't know of his existence was friends with an Indian kid driving a Honda Civic and not him, who drives a BMW? He had a LOT of issues that his parents did not catch on in time.

EDIT:

does anyone have access to this guys old videos?

8. dyne

dyne Evol Staff Member

Ratings:
    +438 / -0
  9. dyne

dyne Evol Staff Member

Ratings:
    +438 / -0
    From reading his posts at times it feels like he is trolling then other times he is like dead serious and truly angry like how he won't be able to sleep thinking that some Indian guy in a Honda Civic not even a new Civic is with some blonde girl he thinks should be with him.

When he describes himself it's like total trolling/sarcasm at times then at other times he is talking about his 400 dollar shirts and sunglasses and that wearing these clothes should get him a sexy girlfriend and is completely serious.

He came off as a very arrogant person but not very intelligent he thought he was intelligent but he wasn't. I think what happened is he made these videos and people made fun of him, called him creepy, called him a serial killer and whatever else and then his parents, according to his posts, found the videos and he took them all down now he has a problem because he can no longer just go about posting videos on youtube. His parents probably told him he needed to go to counseling or wanted to speak to him and he probably started to feel cornered and his 'easy' way out was to play the psychopath card that everyone had been calling him and go out with a bang.
    Judging from this 150 page manuscript he wrote about the 3 people he tricked into his apartment and stabbed to death he wanted to become famous after his death and how such a magnificent perfect guy was forced to kill..

That's why you should burn his shit and not even let it be known he wrote or made some videos.

...and as people who have watched his videos have been saying he comes off as a total fruit cake. I mean all the women probably thought he was gay.

10. TimidObserver

TimidObserver ZeroCool

Ratings:
    +266 / -0
    Honestly, it is interesting to really be able to see what one of these mass shooting psychos is really thinking.

Honestly, I have no idea what the kid was doing wrong. I know at least 10 attractive women that would literally throw themselves bodily at a guy with wealth and a BMW. This would happen regardless of what the guy looks like, smells like, or how old he is. This guy must have had an extremely repulsive personality.

I guess he is one of those people that always blames his problems on others rather than truly analyzing what he could do better.

11. dyne

dyne Evol Staff Member

Ratings:
    +438 / -0
    If you watch some of his videos he comes off as some pretentious gay guy

12. Hentai_Bad_Guy

Hentai_Bad_Guy PAIN PACKER!!!

Ratings:
    +265 / -2
    Just that little bit of the Video I forced my self to watch and the comments I read, yeah he's a repulsive man if he thinks of women as nothing more than piece of flare he can show off to everybody just to make himself feel better. I agree with Dyne burn it all destroy everything that was linked back to this fool, don't let him be remembered at all.

13. TimidObserver

TimidObserver ZeroCool

Ratings:
    +266 / -0
    But I know women that like the feminine fagotty seeming type too. I actually know a few women that strangely prefer that.

14. dyne

dyne Evol Staff Member

Ratings:
    +438 / -0
    He only seemed to care about this one sorority house that was full of "hot blonde girls" whom he never once approached he just expected them to walk up to him and be like fuck me. He probably was super creepy and drove around the house a lot "showing off" his BMW I mean I can fully understand why no one even wanted to be friends with him he is just deranged

15. He's a Mentalist 1

Ratings:
    +16 / -8
    Well he set his sights, as dyne said, on one sorority house. If the kid didn't have tunnel vision, he could have found some hotter women that would do a lot just to have a guy with money.

He isn't a bad looking guy either. He just had an ugly personality and outlook.

16. TimidObserver

TimidObserver ZeroCool

Ratings:
    +266 / -0
    I can't believe he wanted to go out being known as that lame guy that killed a bunch of people because he couldn't get a girlfriend.

17. CakeSpoon

CakeSpoon bigger than jesus

Ratings:
    +291 / -2
    there's narcissism and then there's whatever this kid had, dude wrote a 140 page manifesto filled with insanity, including but not limited to spending and entire night crying and tearing his room apart because he bought a lottery ticket and didn't win.

[sp][​IMG][/sp]

what a fuckin weenie

[sp][​IMG][/sp]

pretty legit though

18. dyne

dyne Evol Staff Member

Ratings:
    +438 / -0

That is legitimately stupid

19. greg770

greg770 Nomene tengo

+294 / -3

Definition of Sophism

: an argument apparently correct in form but actually invalid; especially : such an argument used to deceive.

One form of sophist argument is to take two different definitions or concepts and to conflate them into the same thing.

Enslavement;
    to make (someone) a slave

Rejection;

the dismissing or refusing of a proposal, idea, etc.

So unless you will make me believe that person's X need is a valid claim on person's Y life/time/wealth you will not be able to conflate the two. So you've tried and it's not going to work on me because it's false.

Rejection has absolutely nothing to do with forcing one's will upon another person through force or coercion.
    It doesn't matter what his options were, he wasn't coerced by others in any meaningful way whatsoever. The whole "self-perceived intellect" nonsense you're spouting here is so classic of you though.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  20. Shibby

Shibby Womanizer

Ratings:
    +336 / -0
    I fucking lol'd at his temper tantrum over not winning the lottery. I love how he felt so entitled. Slashing the air with a pocket knife..fucking lol.

tl;dr

• Like Like x 1